Sit stand desks
Here is the range of sit stand desks we currently have. We are lucky enough to have these as our desks as they are very ergonomic.
There are several benefits from having sit stand desks. Here are a few:
• Movements from standing help regulate your blood sugar and keeps your blood pressure lower.
• Sitting for long periods of time increase your chances of developing cardiovascular disease and blood clots.
• Standing can help alleviate some back pain and other repetitive stress injuries.
• Working at a standing desks will keep your core and back muscles engaged throughout the day and help improve your posture.
• Standing can also improve your alertness and activity level.
Of course these benefits vary for each individual, but it is a good idea to have the option to do both.
I also wrote this blog whilst standing!