How can you take part in London Repair Week: 12-17th October 2020
London Repair Week 2020 is to raise awareness on how to repair and re-use items such as electricals and office furniture that still have plenty of life left in them.
Since 2011, we have helped thousands of clients such as Barts Health NHS Trust make financial and environmental savings with a wide range of services. There are lots of ways to get involved including:
- Office desk manufacturing: By utilising the existing framework, desktops can be reduced to make the most out of your office space. Watch our short video on the benefits of re-manufactured desktops here.
- Chair reupholstery: Give you furniture a new lease of life by upholstering the item in fabric or leather in a colour of your choice. As your business evolves, your furniture can too.
- Chair re-spraying: By respraying the framework your furniture will receive a quick and easy freshen up.
- Cleaning and repair: Our specialist team will clean and repair your furniture leaving it looking as good as new.
- IT repair and reuse: We will ensure secure data destruction, repair the item and sell on our online resale channel IT Resale.
- Giving Back Project: We make it easy for our clients to give back to those who need it most with The Giving Back Project, which we run as part of our sustainable clearance service. In 2018/19 we facilitated the donation of over 1,500 items diverting over 30 tonnes of waste from landfill and saved over 100 tonnes of CO2(e).
Most of the furniture we see disposed of can be easily repaired with new upholstery or something as simple as new arms or castors.
These are some examples of ways to make financial and environmental savings whilst applying circular economy principles to your office.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you.
#saynotolandfill #RepairWeekLDN #repair #reuse