FIT OUT FOR LONDON PROJECT OFFICES OF MULTI NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
A multinational construction, property and infrastructure company, whom we have previously supplied, contacted Office Resale to supply and install refurbished office furniture for their new project offices and meeting rooms at a redevelopment at Kings Cross station.
The construction company used Office Resale to help take steps towards its aspirations of eliminating waste by reducing the waste generated on their sites and increasing reuse and recycling.
Reused and reupholstered furniture throughout
Office Resale was asked to visit the site office and advise what furniture would work well for their staff and the space they had to furnish within budget.
Office Resale supplied reused office furniture for their offices that were situated over three floors.
Our dedicated team fitted out various rooms with the following:
- A reception counter finished in white gloss with a glass shelf completed with the company logo, manufactured here on site by The Renew Centre and bespoke to our customer’s specific measurements
- Boss Design meeting chairs upholstered in corporate colours, coffee tables and lockable storage units
- 80 Herman Miller desks with desk screens upholstered in corporate colours in black, red, blue, yellow and green
- Techo Sidiz designer used office chairs, fully adjustable, mesh back task chairs newly upholstered in black fabric and various lockable storage
A bespoke canteen table, made to measure in the Renew Centre as per the customer’s specification in white with a coloured trim with canteen stools reupholstered in corporate colours
- Stackable meeting chairs upholstered in corporate colours and black leather refurbished Humanscale Freedom meeting chairs on a chrome swivel base
- Bespoke meeting and boardroom tables
- A range of tables and 28 meeting chairs for the induction room
- A medical couch, meeting chairs and a desk for the first aid room
- Miscellaneous items such as coat stands, bins, clocks and electrical power and brightly coloured lockers
Buy back to reduce waste
Office Resale offered a 20% buy back of all furniture at the end of the project providing it is in a reasonable condition and not beyond repair.
The project was completed on time and in line with the customers requirements.
They were pleased with the finished project and the financial and environmental benefits of using Office Resale.
In 2018 Premier Workplace Services was acquired by Crown Workspace.
Crown Workspace is a recognised leader within the industry, please click here for more information on Crown Workpsace.